Blackmagic Mini Converter - SDI Multiplex 4K
Please Check Stock Availability
- Convert Between 4K and UHD SDI Signals
- Single Link 6G-SDI Input & Output
- Dual Link 3G-SDI Input & Output
- Quad Link HD-SDI Input & Output
- Automatic SD, HD, and 6G Switching
- Output Resolution Matches Input
- 48kHz 24-Bit Audio
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 RGB and YUV Support
- USB 2.0 Port for Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
This Mini Converter SDI Multiplex 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert between Quad Link HD-SDI, Dual Link 3G-SDI, and Single Link 6G-SDI Ultra HD (UHD) signals. This is useful for connecting devices that use Quad and Dual Link UHD signals with those that use Single Link 6G signals. You can also convert between Dual Link HD-SDI 4:4:4 and Single Link 3G-SDI.
The output signal from the Mini Converter will have a matching resolution and frame rate as the input signal. Embedded SDI audio is sampled at 48kHz and 24-bit. When inputting a single SD or HD SDI signal, all four SDI outputs are active and pass through the incoming signal with no conversion. This also applies for 6G-SDI signals when no Dual Link or Quad Link conversion is selected. This lets you take a single SD/HD/6G-SDI signal and send it to four separate devices. For powering the Mini Converter, a 12V universal power supply comes included.
- 6G-SDI Technology
- Features the latest 6G-SDI technology that operates at four times the data rate of normal HD-SDI.
- 4K and UHD SDI Conversions
- The Mini Converter allows you to convert between Quad Link HD-SDI, Dual Link 3G-SDI, and Single Link 6G-SDI Ultra HD (UHD) signals.
- Single Link 6G/3G to Dual Link 3G/1.5G
- Single Link 6G to Quad Link 1.5G
- Dual Link 3G/1.5G to Single Link 6G/3G
- Dual Link 3G to Quad Link 1.5G
- Quad Link 1.5G to Single Link 6G
- Quad Link 1.5G to Dual Link 3G
- Wide Format Support
- 6G-SDI is fully compatible with all SD, HD, and 6G-SDI equipment, so you can connect to all your existing equipment. A wide range of video resolutions are supported, including 4K 4096x2160p24 signals, Ultra HD 3840x2160p, 2K 2048x1080p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and SD in both NTSC and PAL. Resolution and frame rate of the output signal will match that of the input signal.
- Easy Settings Control
- Control Mini Converter settings using the DIP switches on the side of the device, or use the included Converter Utility software via the USB 2.0 connection. The Converter Utility software is also used to download and install firmware updates directly from Blackmagic Design's website.
- Universal Power Supply & Cable Tie
- The 12V universal power supply comes with international plug adapters for all countries. A cable tie point is provided to secure the power supply connection, thus preventing any accidental power disruption.
- Additional Features
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color precision in YUV and RGB color spaces
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M and SMPTE 425M standards
SDI Video Input
|4 x 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI
2 x 3G-SDI
1 x 6G-SDI
|SDI Output||4 x 6G-SDI|
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of SD, HD, or 6G-SDI on Input 1|
|USB Connection||USB 2.0|
|SDI Format Support||
525/23.98 and 525/29.97 NTSC
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M and SMPTE 425M|
|SDI Video Rates||Switchable between SD, HD, and 6G-SDI|
|SDI Video Sampling||4:2:2 and 4:4:4|
|SDI Audio Sampling||24 bit, 48 kHz|
|SDI Color Precision||4:2:2 and 4:4:4|
|SDI Color Space||YUV and RGB|
|SDI Auto Switching||Automatically detects SD, HD, or 6G-SDI|
|Software Control||Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB|
|Internal Software Upgrade||Via USB 2.0 using included Converter Utility software|
|Settings Control||DIP switches or Converter Utility software via USB|
|Power Supply||12 V|
|Operational Voltage Range||12 to 30 VDC|
|Power Consumption||5.2 W|
|Package Weight||1.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.6 x 5.4 x 1.8"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock