Blackmagic Mini Converter - SDI to Audio
Please Check Stock Availability
- Auto SD/HD Switching
- 3GB/s Technology
- With Power Supply
The Blackmagic Design CONVMCSAUD includes everything you need to de-embed 4 channels of analog audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video connection. Now you can easily access the audio in any SDI video connection for output to audio equipment such as audio mixers, analog broadcast decks, audio monitors and more!
- Auto Switching SD and HD
- Mini Converters instantly switch between standard definition and high definition video formats and changeover is automatic when the video input changes. A huge range of video standards are supported including, NTSC, PAL, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080psf/23.98, 1080psf/24, 720p/59.94 and 720p/50 formats, plus new formats can be added via USB.
- Advanced 3 Gb/s SDI Technology
- Only Mini Converters include the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology and upgrades can be loaded via the built in USB connection for future video format compatibility. 3 Gb/s SDI is also fully compatible with all your standard definition and high definition SDI equipment.
- International Power Supply
- Unlike other converters, a universal power supply is included with international socket adapters for all countries. This lets you take Mini Converters with you to any location worldwide, and plug directly into the local power sockets. To stop power accidentally being disconnected, a cable tie point is included to lock down the power connection tight!
|SDI: Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI
SDI Redundant: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost
|Analog Audio||4 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections|
|AES/EBU||8 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections|
|Format||625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60|
|Power Requirements||12VDC (includes power supply)|
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.6 x 5.4 x 2.6"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock