Hoya 77mm PRO1 DMC Polarizing Filter
Please Check Stock Availability
- Digital Multi-Coated
- Black Almite Frame
- Black Rimmed Glass
- Low Profile Frame
- Knurling Edge Frame
- UV Protected Case
Key features of Pro1D filters:
* Digital Multi-Coated. These filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
* Black Almite Frame. The black matte aluminium satin-finish Almite frame reduces reflections.
* Black Rimmed Glass. This reduces light reflection around the filter edge.
* Low Profile Frame. Ultra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. Also designed to hold a lens cap.
* Knurling Edge Frame. Equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
* UV Protected Case. Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
This Pro1D Circular Polarising filter offers colour and contrast enhancement. It allows you to select which light rays enter your camera lens and removes unwanted reflections and glare from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface is ideal for maximum effect. It also enables colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast - without affecting the overall colour balance of a shot. It is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in shots of blue skies and white clouds.
|Filter Factor||Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)|
|Effect||Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance|
|Application||Nature, travel, outdoor photography|
|Color Temperature||No change|
|Front Filter Thread Size||77mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||77mm|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock