Lexar 128GB ProSDXC 633x 95MB/s Memory Card
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- Class 10 / UHS-I
- UHS Speed Class 3
- Max. Read Speed: 95 MB/s
Shoot 3D, Full HD, and even 4K video with the 128GB Professional UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from Lexar. This memory card features UHS Speed Class 3 compatibility denoting a minimum write speed 30 MB/s. Along with enhanced speed class compatibility, you benefit from maximum data read speeds of up to 95 MB/s and maximum data write speeds of up to 45 MB/s making it easy to transfer even large files quickly. The downloadable Image Rescue Software included with this card provides added peace of mind with the ability to recover most photos and select videos if the card becomes corrupted or files are accidentally erased. This is a 2-pack of the Lexar 128GB Professional SDXC memory card offering a total storage capacity of 256GB.
- Shoot High-Quality Images and 1080p Full-HD and 3D Video
- Whether you're using a mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage a wide variety photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and enhanced 1080p full-HD and 3D video.
- Capture Extended Length Video with High-Capacity Options
- With a 128GB storage capacity, this Lexar Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I card is capable of shooting and storing HD, 3D, and 4K video.
- Save Time with Dramatically Accelerated Workflow
- The high-speed performance of this Lexar Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I card dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish.
- Recover Files with Image Rescue Software
- This Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I card includes Lexar Image Rescue software. Image Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted. The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Speed (X Rating)||
|Bus Interface Speed||UHS CLASS 1|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 95 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 45 MB/s Maximum
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Sales is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Sales in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Sales - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Should you require anything else that is not on our Website, please email or phone on email@example.com , +27 31 261-6961 as this website is mainly for Catalouge purposes and an indication of what we sell.
Before making an order, please phone (031) 261-6961 to make sure there is available stock